Event: Summer Planter Party & Workshop
Date: Saturday, April 8
Location: Thomas Greenhouse & Gardens
You read that right, we are having a Summer Planter Party at Thomas Greenhouse and Gardens.
Gather your friends, family and fellow shenanigan makers to join you at this fantastic workshop.
Yes we know… It’s too early for Annual planters to be outside. Come plant with us and we will store your planter here at the greenhouse to take root and grow big and beautiful until your pick up date of May 15th-19th.
At the Summer Planter Party you will receive instruction about how to create a beautiful Annual Planter by our knowledgeable staff members. We will guide you and help you through making the summer planter of your dreams. All supplies are included.
Cost of Workshop
- 16″ Planter: $68
- 14″ Planter $55
Includes pot, dirt, plants, instruction and storage.
- The picture attached is an example made by staff to show you what a Summer Planter could look like. Your plant material and pot selections will be different than what is pictured because you will be picking them out!
- There are 2 size pots available 14″ and 16″. You will be picking the size when you register and may not be able to be changed due to limited availability. Multiple pot choices will be available.
- Spillers, Fillers and Thrillers (this is plant lingo) for the 7 plants (1 – 1 gallon pot and 6 – 4.5″ plants) included for a 14″ pot or 9 plants (1 – 1 gallon pot and 8 – 4.5″ plants) included for a 16″ pot.
- You will leave your planter here at the greenhouse to take root and grow big and beautiful.
- Pickup will be May 15-19th between 9am and 8pm
- YES we are going to have a Summer Party blast!!