Event: Indoor Herb Garden Workshop
Date: Saturday, March 11
Location: Thomas Greenhouse & Gardens
Get ready for some fun as we learn how to create your very own indoor herb garden!
- Join us for our Kitchen Herb Garden Workshop where you will get to pick herb seeds you can plant with us and grow at home to use everyday!
- Come learn from the pros, have fun and even get to taste complimentary samples of what you could create with fresh herbs!
- This class is for anyone who already cooks with and grows fresh herbs and wants to get their herb pots going for the season or for a beginner who may not know what herbs they like and wants an opportunity to explore, taste and learn to plant herbs from seed.
- We will have a selection of snacks and beverages that use some of the herbs for you to taste to help you decide which herbs you would like to plant this season and use at home!
- You will get to select three herbs to pot in a Trio Garden Planter that will fit perfectly in your kitchen window, island or other counter top or table area, soil, and seeds.
Cost of this workshop is $25 per person and includes everything you need to create your craft. Limited seating available.